Sports Betting

Trending

random

Ladies I have never met before send me messages telling me they are pregnant for me- Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe says

Actor Enyinna Nwigwe, was recently a guest on Linda Ikeji TV's Hot Topics with Latasha Ngwube and during the show, Enyinna who is one of Nollywood's finest actors, disclosed that he's had messages from women he's never met before telling him they are pregnant for him. According to him, there are deluded people all over the internet. "I have had messages of people who are pregnant,
Ladies I have never met before send me messages telling me they are pregnant for me- Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe says Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 02:40 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.