Sports Betting

Trending

random

Tonto Dikeh has a message for all the cyber bullies in her comment section

Preaching Love to all the people dropping nasty comments on her Instagram page, actress Tonto Dikeh, whose estranged husband over the weekend dissolved their union by collecting the bride price paid for her hand in marriage in 2015, wrote; "I get to See some awful comments and I am here to say I will never reply to any negative or Bad vibes...I have had my own fair share of Clapbacks, Saucey
Tonto Dikeh has a message for all the cyber bullies in her comment section Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 21:05 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.