Sports Betting

Trending

random

Popular OAP Osam turns a year older today, releases new photos

Happy birthday to the very hardworking radio personality and MC. See another photo and a poem he wrote for his birthday after the cut...



Grateful to God for another year,
not having suffered wear or tear,
striving to maintain integrity,
and not compromise quality,
I will not relent.
Thankful for my twins and wife,
as I add another year in my life,
I embrace all friends, brothers and sisters,
that saw me through life's blisters,
I will not relent.
I Pray for all who read this piece,
may you all know nothing but peace,
do the right thing, even in your sleep,
As God forever, you all He will keep.
Let us not relent.
Popular OAP Osam turns a year older today, releases new photos Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 04:07 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.