Sports Betting

Trending

random

Angelina Jolie Has A Look-Alike: The Resemblance Is Insane!

Scottish 24-year-old student Chelsea Marr is one of the most striking lookalikes we’ve seen. Her resemblance to a young Angelina Jolie is all too obvious. (By the way, she has gained herself a huge following on social media.)

Here’s Chelsea for example:

And here’s Angelina:

And here are they side by side:

Now Chelsea has over 56,000 followers on Instagram. However she refused to be a model and chose office job – she works for an oil and gas recruitment company.

“Thank you so much to those who took the time to write those articles about me, they were all so kind, too kind in fact and I am extremely flattered to be compared to the amazing Angelina Jolie!” Chelsea said.

“I don’t really see the resemblance myself to be honest, I just see the imperfections in the mirror like most girls do, nor did I post these pictures so I didn’t expect all of this to happen so out of the blue too.’

She admitted that she has had a procedure on her nose after breaking it as a child, as well as undergoing breast augmentation – but not for the reasons you might imagine.

“This wasn’t to try and resemble anyone, this was purely because I had absolutely nothing there before and it was something I was insecure about for years,” she explained.

“I couldn’t even fill an A cup – even the surgeon said they were the smallest he had seen. I increased them to a B/C cup, and was just looking for enough to fill a bra and to look and feel more feminine in t-shirts and bikinis.”

How is this girl not a professional lookalike already?!

Source: 

The post Angelina Jolie Has A Look-Alike: The Resemblance Is Insane! appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.


Angelina Jolie Has A Look-Alike: The Resemblance Is Insane! Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 08:56 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.