Sports Betting

Trending

random

Pulse Blogger: My dream [Writer's contest 2]

Dreams

This is an entry for the Pulse writer's contest by Paul Taiwo. "...My dream is like a vehicle that has left it's place of rest heading towards a glorious destination..."

My dream weren't the things I saw at night with my eyes closed,my dreams weren't the things I was told to do or things I find myself doing even in school.

My dream isn't where I am,who I am or what I am,my dream is the reality of who I want to become,it is the real me in the real world.

My dream is me after working hard,struggling to make it,seizing opportunities and focusing on my believe.

My dream is what I see during the day,night and even in trance .

My dream isn't a wish because most times wishes don't come to pass,my dream is the reality of the future.

My dream is a flying eagle looking and waiting for the appropriate time and place to land.

My dream is like a vehicle that has left it's place of rest heading towards a glorious destination.

What really is this dream of mine?

My dream is a solution to various problems.

My dream is a motivation to many and an inspiration to the hopeless.

My dream is a complete statement without any missing word.

My dream is a sword to slay injustice.

My dream is the voice of hope.

My dream is who I was made to be,things I was made to see and things I shall end up fulfilling.

My dream is the voice of one man that touches several men,speaks at one end and reaches the other end.

My dream is to render impossibility powerless and give strength to possibilities in the lives of the hopeless,downcasted and underestimated.

My dream is the solution to the cry of the coming generation.

MY DREAM!

I have dream,a dream once fore-told,a dream that can never be compromised, a journey that can never be terminated,a vision with a mission to fulfill,an eagle that has no choice than to land,a promising future,a joy to many,a personality to be sort after,a glory that can't be hidden,a time that will finally come,an unwatched movie,an unexperienced activity,an unpublished article,an icon yet to be celebrated.

A voice yet to heard a personality that will  stand before authorities,forces and power to speak these very word on my mind.

My dream to be heard far and wide,to make good use of my experience as a very young youth with a new vision to establish facts and give way for nothing but the truth,to say no to corruption, Poverty,insecurity and racism to make a normal child of a random person to know that there is hope for the future and there is strength within to accomplish whatsoever he/she determines to do,to show the ignorant the way,to make the streets free for the common man and the wealth of the country for the masses.

If there is anything I saw in my dream, in the day,night and in trance, it is to become a (MOTIVATIONAL) Public Speaker.

 

NAME: Paul Taiwo


Pulse Blogger: My dream [Writer's contest 2] Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 10:21 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.