Sports Betting

Trending

random

Is Linda Ikeji childish? Read what she said again after Wizkid’s visit to the police

– Wizkid finally visited the Lagos state commissioner of police on Monday, April 18, 2016

– After his visit, Linda Ikeji came out to brag about her achievement

– Wizkid was first summoned by the police on Friday, April 15 but failed to show up

Wizkid and Linda Ikeji

Wizkid and Linda Ikeji

Nigerian have been throwing different jabs at celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji for reporting famous music star Wizkid to the Lagos state commissioner of police, Fatai Owoseni for being assaulted by him.

Wizkid who was reported on Friday, April 15, failed to show up at the police station but after much thinking, the singer on Monday, April 18, honored the invitation as he took to his Instagram handle to share a picture of him with the commissioner.

After fulfilling all the wishes of the blogger, Linda Ikeji without letting sleeping dogs lay decided to still share her encounter with the Star Boy CEO. Linda took to her blog to share her encounter and also bragged about Wizkid repeating his actions to anyone.

READ ALSO: Linda Ikeji drags Wizkid to court, risks jail term

According to her blog, she said: “So, I am going to write about this Wizkid matter for the very last time. Anything else after this will no longer concern me. So Wizkid and I met with the Commissioner of Police today and when the Commissioner asked me what I wanted them to do with the case…I told him that I wanted peace. And the reason why I insisted on peace and not to drag the matter further i.e go to court, is because Wizkid and his lawyers have been apologizing since Friday, up until today!”

I spoke with Wizkid through his lawyer on Friday April 15th where he tendered an apology to me and said he wasn’t a violent person, that he didn’t mean what he said that it was just an emotional outburst. And then he asked for forgiveness. Please continue…But despite forgiving him, he still had to show up at the Police HQ to officially apologize and write an undertaken which he did today.”

Analysing the Wizkid and Linda Ikeji drama in 8 points

Linda Ikeji

I see a lot of negativity has come out of this case with Wizkid – with many folks bashing me for reporting a threat on my person. But here’s my consolation and why I am glad this happened. I promise you, especially the ladies, Wizkid will never threaten you with harm again, at least not in public. I believe I am the last bus stop. He will think twice before threatening another human being again on social media. A police file has been opened for him, and he has been cautioned. The day he threatens another human being again with harm, then…”

READ ALSO: Police intervene into Linda Ikeji and Wizkid lingering conflict

Having said that, I turned down taking a photo with him and the police commissioner this afternoon. One of his people took a pic of him and the commissioner with me in it and my people insisted they delete it. Not because I haven’t forgiven him, I just don’t need the extra drama. I wish Wizkid all the best and will continue to celebrate him. God bless us all.”

After reading this, would you say Linda Ikeji is being childish for coming out to spill all this details instead of just moving on with her daily activities and pretending that nothing happened?

The post Is Linda Ikeji childish? Read what she said again after Wizkid’s visit to the police appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.


Is Linda Ikeji childish? Read what she said again after Wizkid’s visit to the police Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 01:04 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.