Sports Betting

Trending

random

SHOCKING! You won’t believe why this man wiped out an entire family (photo)

Man sets fire to his girlfriend’s house because he was denied sex

Oluwaseyi

file photo of Oluwaseyi Babatola

26-year-old Oluwaseyi Babatola, allegedly decided to end the life of his divorcee girlfriend, because he was constantly being denied sex by her.

According to reports, Babatola is currently regretting his decision to set her house on fire, as there were children in the house. His girlfriend, her mother and her uncle had also been in the house when Babatola started the  fire that ended their lives on April 15, 2015 in Sabongari, Bwari, Abuja.

PAY ATTENTION: 

Babatola explained how he was dating Janet and supporting her and her children financially, and how Janet started misbehaving by constantly making fun of him.

Here’s what he said below:

“Janet said my mother told her that I suffer from hernia, and that she could not date me; she called me a ‘mugu’ (fool), and said she had chopped my money. So, I went to where she was charging the phone I bought for her and took it. She attacked me and bit my chest. Her cousin, Taphael, also came in and pushed me down and held me there while she beat me. After I left the house, Janet’s younger sister called me and abused me, saying they would deal with me if I come to the house again.

On the night of April 15, around 11pm, I went to Janet’s room and saw her sleeping, as the window was opened because there was no power supply. I went to the bathroom, where she kept a gallon of fuel and poured it into the room; the room caught fire from a lighted lantern. I headed for the bush to hang myself, but my phone suddenly rang and my brother told me that our house just got burnt; I told him I did it and that I was about to commit suicide. He said I should not, and persuaded me to report to the police.

I thought it was only Janet that was in the room, I didn’t know the children were there. I thought they had gone for a vigil with their grandmother who attended vigil every Thursday. I can’t get them off my mind, they haunt me every time.”

Babatola is currently awaiting trial.

The post SHOCKING! You won’t believe why this man wiped out an entire family (photo) appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Read on NAIJ.COM.


SHOCKING! You won’t believe why this man wiped out an entire family (photo) Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 02:53 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.