Sports Betting

Trending

random

For not knowing how to cook, read what 54-yr-old did to his wife

– A 54-year-old man has told an Igando Customary Court to dissolve his 21-year-old marriage

– He begged the court to dissolve the marriage over the wife’s alleged poor cooking

– The wife urged the court not to dissolve the marriage saying she still loves him

Divorce in dictionary

A 54-year-old man identified as Ashimiyu has told an Igando Customary Court to dissolve his 21-year-old marriage over the wife’s alleged poor cooking.

The president, Adegboyega Omilola, in his judgment, said the petitioner was adamant despite all mediation to save the marriage.

READ ALSO: See why 50-year-old man ran away from home

The court pronounced the marriage between Ashimiyu Abiodun and Aisha Abiodun dissolved today; both parties, henceforth, ceased to be husband and wife.

“Both are free to go their separate ways without any hindrances or molestation,” Omilola ruled.

He said: “My wife did not know how to cook, her food was always tasteless. Anytime she cooked and I complained about her food, she would tell me to cook myself. And I started cooking my food because if I had continued eating her food, I might have fallen sick”.

“My wife was very dirty; she would not wash or sweep the house, everywhere in the house used to smell. She kept packing used plates for four days or more without washing them and I was always doing the cleaning.

“Aisha would out every Friday and returned on Sunday evening. During weekdays, she would leave home by 7 a.m. and returned at midnight and I dared not query her. She had turned my children against me, they had stopped respecting me and she would not allow me to correct them whenever they erred.

“On several occasions, my wife and my first son had torn my clothes in the public when I wanted to beat him for his wrong doing,” he said.

READ ALSO: Couple reconciles after 31 years of divorce (photo)

Aisha Abiodun, a 46-year-old launderer, said: “I did not know why my husband stopped eating my food. I tried my best to give him good food but he was always complaining that my food was tasteless. I was not dirty as I was always cleaning the house”. She urged the court not to grant her husband’s plea, saying “I still love him”.

The post For not knowing how to cook, read what 54-yr-old did to his wife appeared first on Nigeria News today & Breaking news | Nigerian newspapers 24/7.


For not knowing how to cook, read what 54-yr-old did to his wife Reviewed by Olusola Bodunde on 16:29 Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for reading, please share this post and leave a comment. Your comment is important to us

All Rights Reserved by Naija News Live © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.